Win a years supply of Kytons Lamingtons from any Romeo’s Retail stores.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Adelady promotion “Win a year’s supply of Kytons lamingtons” (Promotion).
2. Entry is open to residents of South Australia over the age of 18. These cannot take part in the Promotion: Directors, management and employees of Adelady + Kytons bakery + Romeo’s Retail group.
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must buy a packet of Kytons Bakery lamingtons in any of the Romeo’s Retail stores across SA.
3.1 There will be three packets of lamingtons that will contain the golden pineapple. The packets will be distributed to three random and different stores.
3.2 The person who wins, will see a golden pineapple, which has been laminated for food hygiene purposes, underneath the lamingtons.
3.3 Once found, the winner must contact the number on the pineapple in order to receive their prize.
4. You may buy as many packets of lamingtons and win more than once, as lamington packets will be randomly placed across SA.
5. The Promotion commences on 5 May 2017 and closes on 18 June 2017. The total prize value of the Promotion is 24 x $6 = $144.00 x 4 times a year = $576.00 x 3 overall winners $1728.00 (including GST). Not to be substituted for cash.
6. Competition winners will receive 24 x 6 lamington packs in each school term (4 in total over the year) They can be delivered to an Adelaide metropolitan address or can be picked up directly from the Kytons bakery at 15 Lindsay Ave, Edwardstown SA 5039.
7. Prize needs to be claimed by July 31, 2017 to be valid.
8. The Winners agree to participate and co-operate in any advertising, reporting or editorial activities in respect of the Promotion as reasonably required by Adelady, including being interviewed and photographed. Adelady may use the relevant interviews, name and relevant footage and photographs of the Winners for such purposes and the Winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.