Does your child need glasses? Or maybe want some brand new specs? We have the BEST news! National Pharmacies Optical are aiming for the stars and want to help all kids 12 years of age and under to work towards 20/20 vision by 2020 so they’re offering FREE glasses (if you’re a family member) to kids that require them! We’re 100% behind them and want to take a bunch of your kids (and yourselves) on a lovely arvo out to get their eyes tested and deck you out with new specs…
Join US on May 23 at National Pharmacies Optical Cumberland Park, 4pm – 5pm. You’ll get your eyes tested and be fitted for glasses if you need them! We will also be filming for an Adelady social media video to promote the National Pharmacies Optical 2020 vision campaign, so your kids will be stars!
Kids must be 12 years of age and under and you will need a National Pharmacies family membership. If you aren’t a member yet, you can sign up on the day!
Terms and Conditions:
- Free product consists of Coast Optical frame valued at $79 select styles and Zeiss Single Vision Stock 1.5 Clear UV hard coated lens valued at $100. Total value of package $179
- Only valid for current National Pharmacies family memberships
- Available to children aged 12 and under, one pair per calendar year per child
- Not available with any other offer, voucher, discount or health fund promotion
- Only available at National Pharmacies Optical stores
- Eye test are bulk billed through Medicare
- In some cases where Digital Retinal Photo or OCT Scans are performed additional charges may apply
- Tracking IPN #74066
- Styles may vary in each store
- Available while stocks last