To enter, in the comments below, describe in 25 words or less, your favourite SA Holiday Destination and why.
Good Luck. Love Hayley and Lauren xx
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into this Win a SA Holiday Experience Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and their immediate families of the promoter and its related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de factor spouse, child or step which (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, brother, sister, step brother or step sister.
3. The Competition commences at 5pm ACST on Friday 2nd September 2016 and entries close at 11.59pm ACST on December 4 2016.
4. Entry into the Promotion is only open to South Australian residents.
5. Eligibility Criteria applies:
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age and over to enter
7. Entries will be deemed accepted at time of receipt by RAA and not at time of transmission
8. By entering this competition, you warrant that the Entry is your own work
9. The prize consists of an RAA South Australian Holiday Experience for two (2) people, of the winner’s choice, up to the value of $1,500. Applicable RAA South Australian Holiday Experiences can be found at raa.com.au/southaustralia.
10. Prize value is in Australian dollars. Individual prize value is up to $1,500. Total prize pool valued at up to $1,500.
11. To enter, the entrant must fill out the entry form on www.adelady.com.au/win and describe in 25 words or less – ‘What is your favourite SA holiday region and why?’
12. The entry deemed most creative by the RAA Marketing Team will win the major prize.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email on or after December 2, 2016. To claim his or her Prize, the Winner must respond within 14 days of being notified. Eligible Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contract details during and following the Promotion period. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If the Prize remains unclaimed for 15 days of the Winner being notified under clause 10, the Promoter will select a replacement Winner.
16. The prize must be taken by 30 June 2017. Fulfilment of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual properties and tour operators and is subject to availability.
17. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
:: inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
:: purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
:: any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
:: the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
:: unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
:: electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
:: any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
:: any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
19. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The promoter is the Royal Automobile Association of SA Inc. (RAA) 101 Richmond Rd, Mile End, SA 5031. ABN 90 020 001 807.