Poor Adelaide. It has been a horrible winter. The weather is (supposed to be) getting warmer and we want salads! We want fresh, zesty and super simple bowls of goodness.
We’ve scoured the net to come up with 11 amazing worldly delights to kickstart your healthy and fabulous summer. There’s new flavours, new combinations and all sorts of good things going on together, guaranteed to make you feel GOOD. So grab your baskets ladies and head to the markets for the latest and greatest produce that Adelaide has to offer.
Ready to ramp up your tastebuds?
1. Orange and Fennel Salad by Wandercooks
Recipe here :: http://www.wandercooks.com/italian-fennel-and-orange-salad/
2. Malaysian Herb Rice Salad by Vermilion Roots
3. Japanese Potato Salad by Chopstick Chronicles
Recipe here :: http://www.chopstickchronicles.com/japanese-potato-salad/
4. Spicy Mango Feta Mache Salad by Plated Cravings
Recipe here :: http://platedcravings.com/spicy-mango-feta-mache-salad/
5. French Carrot & Apple Salad by Wandercooks
Recipe here :: http://www.wandercooks.com/french-apple-and-carrot-salad/
6. Caeser Salad with Ras El Hanout Chicken by The Spice Train
7. Kohlrabi, Persimmon, Hazelnut & Mint Salad by Drizzle & Dip
8. Brazilian Tomato Salad by Sprinkles and Sprouts
9. Japanese Strawberry & Salami Salad by Wandercooks
Recipe here :: http://www.wandercooks.com/japanese-strawberry-salami-salad/
Recipe here :: http://thewanderlustkitchen.com/lebanese-fattoush-salad/
Recipe here :: http://www.loveandlemons.com/tart-cherry-tabbouleh/