The comfort of a hot chocolate, with the sweet surprise of a fruity twist.
Time 15 minutes + 3 hours to set
Recipe Laura Bakhtiarian
Photos Naomi Giatas
380g milk or dark chocolate, roughly chopped and melted
150g Menz Milk Chocolate FruChocs
• Using a food processor, blitz FruChocs into a fine crumb. Set 3 tablespoons aside for decorating.
• Fold remaining FruChocs crumb into melted chocolate and stir until combined.
• Pour melted chocolate mixture into silicone moulds (square or round), and push a wooden popsicle stick into the centre of each one.
• Sprinkle the base with FruChocs crumbs to garnish. • Set in the fridge for 3 hours (or overnight).
• Carefully remove hot chocolate sticks from silicone moulds, and melt into your choice of hot milk. Enjoy!
We used: Menz Milk Chocolate FruChocs
It’s the delicious real peach and apricot centre wrapped in mouth-watering chocolate of Menz Milk Chocolate FruChocs that gets us every time! Visit fruchocs.com.au for more recipe ideas