You’ve probably heard of BIG4 Barossa … but have you ever been?
If not, you’re in for a real treat! Located only 70km north of Adelaide, BIG4 is the perfect base camp while you explore this wonderful region. With world-class cellar doors, wineries, restaurants, and funky boutiques, you could spend a week in the Barossa and still only just scratch the surface.
Surrounded by luscious green parklands and seconds away from Nuri’s Main Street, BIG4 really is in the heart of the Barossa.
But it’s not just about the A-grade location! BIG4 has so much more on offer… so we thought we’d put together a list!
1. They offer a massive range of self-contained cabin accommodation (for all budgets) and more than 150 powered sites to choose from. And if you’re anything like us and enjoy a little bit of luxury, we loooove the newest cabins on the block who also happen to be in prime posi — opposite the pool!
2. You can say “I do” in a gorgeous bush setting. Yes, they have a Bush Chapel, with log seating which you can of course add your own flare and flowers to!
3. Activities for everyone! There’s the Nuriootpa ovals on the boundary of the park, a basketball half-court, giant chess, a games room, pool and the Nuriootpa Linear Path where you can take the family for a walk or ride the bike trail all the way to Gawler.
4. Warm up and make friends at one of their three Fire Pits! You never know who you’re going to meet while toasting marshmallows by a crackling fire, am I right? They also have a camp kitchen so you can cook with your new besties!
5. Pedal Karts. Look, I know I should be saying “this is great fun for the kids” but as a 38 year old ‘kid’, these babies are SO much fun to hoon around the park in!
6. Perfect for families, couples and romantic lovebirds who don’t want to be disturbed. Although the park has many activities for children, it’s not like a lot of other holiday parks, in that you’re more likely to hear birds chirping, than kids squarking. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!
So, the region has laid out their WELCOME BACK mat and they’d love you to visit for a weekend, or stay and play for as long as you wish. To book and to find out more about BIG4 Barossa Tourist Park, head here!