New Beach house alert in Port Elliot!
OMG I love Victor. It’s amazing in summer and equally so in winter! Like lots of Adeladies, I spent most school holidays at Encounter Bay with my family. As an adult, I’m trying to recreate the same beautiful memories for my kids.
I’ve got a fave house in Encounter Bay and NOW I have a fave house in Port Elliot! Oh, Horseshoe Bay, you absolute dreamboat!
Here are 10 reasons you should book a weekend (or more) away in this ridiculously cool Beach House – The Atlantis at Port Elliot
1. This beach house is better than my actual house! With a stunning kitchen boasting a giant bench top and stools, it’s the perfect space for cooking (if you can be bothered) or cheese boards and wine nights.
2. There are 9 beds! Yep, it sleeps 12 people. With 3 Queen sized beds and a kid’s room with 4 single beds and 2 rolls-outs, you can stay with a couple of families or the kids can have their own bedrooms. Or, a girl’s weekend away – NO KIDS!
3. It’s walking distance to Port Elliot Bakery. Need I say more?
4. It looks super fancy and sure, I may have had a few mild heart attacks every time my kids touched something, but it’s surprisingly kid-friendly. It has carpeted stairs but there’s also a door so you can keep the little people downstairs without stressing about them climbing up and down. There is also a baby-gate, highchair and porta-cot if needed!
5. It’s 2 seconds from the amazing Horseshoe Bay! Seriously, you walk out the door, turn right, walk a block and boom, you are eating fish and chips at The Flying Fish Cafe! And 2 mins walk from the Port Elliot Pubs and shops.
6. There are 2 separate living areas with a TV in each, so the kids can stay upstairs with a DVD (there are loads to choose from) and you can relax in your “parents-wing” with a movie and cheese platter, downstairs.
7. There’s also a great outdoor entertaining area with a huge outdoor table and BBQ with a lawn area – it’s perfect for summer and mild winter nights!
8. It has everything you need. A fully decked out kitchen, outside BBQ, laundry, pod coffee machine AND bath. So you can make your own meals with no pressure to even get out of your PJ’s.
9. There is a table tennis table in the garage AND a home theatre projector! Yep, it has its own home cinema!