Bacon makes EVERYTHING taste better!
Time 45 minutes
Recipe Laura Bakhtiarian
Photos Naomi Giatas
650g Primo Streaky Bacon
4 chicken breasts
2 tbsp butter
85g brown sugar
3 tbsp minced garlic
1⁄2 tsp black pepper
1⁄2 tsp salt
• Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced.
• In a large bowl, add the garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper, and stir until combined.
• Add the chicken to the bowl and toss until each breast is coated in the mixture.
• Wrap each chicken breast in 2 rashers of bacon.
• Add butter to a large saucepan over a medium heat. Once melted, keep the butter over the heat until it turns light brown.
• Reduce heat to low and place chicken in the pan. Sprinkle with any remaining brown sugar mixture and and spoon the butter from the saucepan over it.
• Remove chicken from saucepan and place in a baking pan. Pour any remaining butter mixture in the saucepan over the chicken. Bake for approximately 20–30 minutes or until cooked through.
• Serve with roasted tomatoes, chives and a wedge of lemon.
We used: Primo Streaky Bacon
It’s easy to make every day taste great with Primo’s range of delicious bacon, hams, salamis, lunch meats and sausages. Their bacon is the best in the biz — the streaky bacon will add a crispy layer to every dish you create and leave everyone wanting seconds. Find their range in your local Romeo’s.