Life is a little unusual right now. Ok, understatement — life is bloody whacked out right now, and we’re constantly adjusting and trying to make all these rules our new ‘norm’. Right now, we’re on the hunt for any tips or tricks that make day-to-day activities a little easier. For example: feeding the fam without having to see a million people — eek! Welland Plaza offers all that, and more.
Next time your family can’t agree on what to have for dinner, or you find yourself craving the foods of the globe, minus the travel — Welland Plaza is the answer — they have takeaway meals for daaaays!
With eleven different eateries that have all adapted to offer takeaway, your choices just got a lot broader.
So, here’s a list of fabulous Welland Plaza eateries offering delicious foods and drinks to-go, without the stress of touching anyone!
1. We highly recommend grabbing an icy tea from Chatime or a coffee from Miss Piccolos. It’s the ultimate pick-me-up, and a great way to kick off your day and add a little routine back into your life.
2. Fill your freezer with fresh Baker’s Delight bread so you’ll have a never-ending supply of sandwiches ready to crank when the kids scream “I want lunch”! Oh and their Hot Cross Buns are out too… just saying!
3. For a naughty but delicious treat, you can’t go past Burgers N Shakes, KFC, or Pizza Hut. Everyone is on the hunt for comfort at the moment, and a big juicy burger is the equivalent of a big juicy hug… right?
4. For the ultimate Korean feast, it’s got to be HanCook Korean Restaurant. Stuff attempting to make your own dumplings at home when you can grab a steaming container to go!
5. For authentic and fresh asian flavours, DC Roll & Bowl is your answer. The ultimate goal is to fuel your body with goodness at the moment, and these fresh and fragrant ingredients are the perfect solution.
6. Everyone’s fave lunchtime meal or snack, Sushi Train. It might seem a bit odd not to pop in and snag a booth, and spend hours stealing your fave dishes off the train — but you can also do the same thing and pop it all in a takeaway container to enjoy in the safety of your own home.
7. For oodles of noodles, pop into Noodle Smart. This is a great way to feed the entire family in one, tasty hit, because who doesn’t love noodles!?
8. And, for that sweet spot to finish your feast, The Cheesecake Shop is your best option. It’s still so important to celebrate the little things in life, and a cake is the perfect way to do just that.
If that’s not enough to tickle your fancy, we’re not done with all that’s on offer just yet. Welland Plaza is also still open for your necessities, like fruit and veg, drinks from Dan Murphys, and meat from Welland Plaza Meats (who, incidentally just won the Best Butcher In The West!)
We’ve got this guys. We’ve just got to keep sharing our tips and tricks, stay grateful to the businesses helping us get through our days, and making life a little easier for ourselves during this weird, weird time.
Big love xx