I’m Dreaming of a Sweet Christmas…
Can you believe it’s almost Christmas again already? Seems like only yesterday we were skyping our parents from our friend’s apartment in Singapore, watching through tiny phone screens as mum and dad went about preparing the traditional Christmas roast and popping bottles of sparkling wine…
So, safe to say we’re pretty excited to be spending Christmas home this year!
We’ve been madly scouring the web for fun and delicious sweets and treats to get us experimenting in the kitchen. Because whoever said Christmas presents couldn’t be edible??
From cakes to cookies to sparkling-wine-infused gingerbread (oh yes), get ready for 12 sweet days of Christmas treats to make you, your family and friends smile this year.
Have an awesome Christmas everyone!
Sarah & Laura – Wandercooks xx
1. Sparkling Red Wine Gingerbread Cookies – Wandercooks
2. White Chocolate Christmas Truffle Cake – Vikalinka
3. Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles – If You Give A Blond A Kitchen
4. Snowball Cookies – Setting for Four
Recipe here: http://www.settingforfour.com/snowball-cookies/
5. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies – Cooking Classy
6. Easy Australian Pavlova – Wandercooks
7. Christmas Tree Brownies – One Little Project
Recipe here: http://onelittleproject.com/christmas-tree-brownies/
8. Reindeer Rice Krispy Treats – Thirty Handmade Days
9. Polar Bear Paws – Garnish & Glaze
10. Vanilla Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting – Pumpkin ‘n Spice
11. Strawberry Panna Cotta – Revi’s Foodography
12. Pear Mince Pies – Drizzle & Dip
Recipe here: http://drizzleanddip.com/2015/11/24/pear-mince-pies
If you’re feeling a little guilty after all this dessert cooking, here are 11 spring salads to make you feel great!