Nestled between rolling hills and vines and just a short drive out of Lyndoch, you’ll find multi-award winning, luxury accommodation — Barossa Glasshouse!
What an absolute stunner! We’ve been lucky enough to stay at beautiful retreats all over the world, but this one takes the cake. Living up to it’s name, Barossa Glasshouse offers magnificent panoramic views of the the valley and vines from every room.
Let’s start with the hallway. If you’ve ever had hallway envy then this will see you peaking! The never-ending hallway leads to a crackling open fireplace and a custom made sunken lounge that wraps around the lounge room like a cloud that you just want to cuddle up on.
Architecturally designed and built in 2012 by renowned architect Max Pritchard, Glasshouse boasts three large bedrooms all with king sized beds and A-grade views. Every room has a view… even the toilet. You might even spot a Kangaroo hopping past because the Barossa Glasshouse is nestled on 75 acres of bushland and a working farm.
This private retreat couldn’t be anymore private if it tried. There’s not even a reception desk, you simply get your code and pretend that it’s your own personal mansion for the weekend.
Perfect for friend or family celebrations like special birthdays, anniversaries or simply just because you deserve a break, Glasshouse is where you go to impress your loved ones.
So what else can you expect at this mind-blowing accommodation?
- A cinema Room with 65″ HDTV, DVD player, Apple TV and movie streaming.
- Chefs kitchen with extensive gourmet breakfast provisions for you to cook at your leisure
- Barbeque and 2 alfresco dining areas
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and iron (if you have to)
- Luxury L’Occitane bathroom amenities and fluffy towels.
- Essential kitchen condiments for use during your stay
- Selection of Nespresso coffee pods
- Tea Drop fine leaf teas & drinking chocolate
- Locally baked melting moment biscuits
- Bottle of Gomersal Wines Barossa shiraz
- Free hi-speed WiFi & NETFLIX
- We welcome infants under the age of 12 months and children over the age of 12 years
- Everything you need for a gourmet brekky including milk, orange juice, sour dough bread, spreads, muesli, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, free range eggs, double smoked bacon, chorizo sausages, baked beans, halloumi cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes.
We fell head-over-heels in love with Barossa Glasshouse, and not just because of the house itself, but because of beautiful owners James and Helen, who go above and beyond to make sure their guests are treated like royalty.
To book, jump on their website, here!