Recipe by Laura Bakhtiarian
Images by Naomi Giatas
Creamy, but with a perfect OREO crunch.
Time 20 minutes + 4 hours set time + overnight in fridge
Makes 6 — 8
300g OREO Cookies, chopped finely
60g unsalted butter, melted Filling
450g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
125g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
50g CADBURY Baking Chips
250g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
Mini OREO Cookies, for decoration (optional)
• Line a springform tin with baking paper.
• In a food processor, crush OREO cookies to a fine crumb. Add to a bowl with the melted butter and stir until well combined. Pour into the base of the springform tin, pressing down firmly. Move to fridge to set.
• In a bowl, whip the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla paste. Reduce the speed of the mixer and add the whipping cream. Increase the speed, beating the mixture to a soft peak consistency.
• Fold in the chocolate baking chips. Remove the tin from the fridge and spoon in the filling, using a spatula to smooth the top. Place in the fridge to set for 4 hours.
• To make the chocolate ganache topping, combine melts and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool slightly before spreading onto the cheesecake.
• Return to the fridge and allow to set overnight.
• Decorate with Mini OREO cookies and whipped cream.
We used: OREO Cookies.
Everyone loves an OREO! Why? Because they nail that perfect balance between cookie and creme. Uncover the layers of deliciousness with one simple twist — best enjoyed in a decadent dessert, or as a moment of indulgence just for you.