We love nothing more than a good giggle… and the cheesier the gag, the better! No one does a lame joke better than a dad, so in honour of all the incredible dads, grandpas, pops, papas and FILs this Father’s Day, here are our top 20 dad jokes …
1. I just found out I’m colourblind. The diagnosis came completely out of the purple.
2. Why don’t ants get sick? Because they have little anty-bodies.
3. I was wondering “why does a frisbee appear larger the closer it gets?”… and then it hit me.
4. I took the shell off my racing snail thinking it would make him go faster… but instead now he’s more sluggish.
5. I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
6. I once ate a dictionary. It gave me thesaurus throat I’ve ever had.
7. I named my horse Mayo. Mayo neighs.
8. What do you call an alligator wearing a vest? An investigator.
9. You can’t run through a camp site. You can only ran, because it’s past tents.
10. My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right.
11. Don’t trust atoms. They make up everything!
12. What do you call a dog that can do magic? A Labracadabrador.
13. Five out of four people admit that they’re bad with fractions.
14. Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little horse.
15. What do you call a woman who sounds like an ambulance? Nina.
16. The circle is the most ridiculous shape in the world. There’s absolutely no point to it.
17. After dinner, my wife asked if I could clear the table. I needed a run up, but I made it.
18. Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe.
19. Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? Because he couldn’t see himself doing it.
20. What’s ET short for? Because he’s got little legs.
Yup, that’s exactly the kind of humour that tickles our funny bones! Happy Papa’s Day to all of the lame-joke-telling-Daddios.
*Sourced from multiple online publications.