By the Adelady Team
Hyde Park is one of those suburbs that’s aesthetically gorgeous, but to us — it’s more than just looks. It has a little piece of our hearts…
Our personal love for the Unley area all sparks from the fact that it holds sentimental meaning for the Adelady team.
It’s where we first started working together back in radio days. It’s where we became (for lack of a better description), BFF4L’s. It’s where we came up with the idea to start Adelady, in a little cafe on Duthy Street!
And, we found our way back to 5061 with our first ever Adelady office space! So, you see what we mean when we say it’s “sentimental”.
Since we love it so much, we want YOU to love it and experience it in all it’s glory! Here are our top 10 reasons why living in Unley is so brilliant!
1. The streets are just so leeeeaaaaffffffffyyy, which means it’s picturesque at all times of the year, but in Autumn it’s second-to-none with London Plain Trees lining the streets. You’ll also get a treat in Spring with the Jacarandas turn your whole world purple.
2. Food and booze. The 5061 postcode is chockas with great restaurants, bars, hotels and cafes.
If you’re after Sushi, the Sushi Train at The Metro is a crowd favourite! For lovers of fine desserts and delicious lunch specials, 50SixOne has become a King William Road establishment. For pubs and pub meals The Unley and The Cremorne are a must. And for cafes full of personality and finger-licking brekky options, try Mother’s Milk, Pickle in the Middle, Pollen 185, and Rosey’s.
3. If you’ve got babies already, a baby in your belly, or babies on your mind — Unley is the perfect place to settle down to be super close to some incredible schools. Our very own Hayley Pearson is a Walford Old Scholar — and she turned out just fine! Or did she?
4. Parks. Everywhere. 37 of them to be exact, which means even apartment living means you have a backyard! For a list of the parks and playgrounds in the area, head over HERE.
5. For the shopaholics, this one is for you. The Unley/Hyde Park area is a hub for shopping, with The Metro, King William Rd and Unley Road jam packed with homeware shops, fashion boutiques and specialised furniture shops. So, you can ALWAYS update your winter wardrobe/living room and put a dent in your bank account.
6. You’re smack-bang in between the beach and the beautiful Adelaide hills which means every single weekend offers you a brand new adventure!
7. If they were placed in a line up, you could pick the “5061 houses” over the others any day! They’re beautiful, elegant and have an old-worldy charm about them. And now, there’s a new calibre of gorgeous, brand new apartments popping up too – such as Hyde Park Place! It has spacious rooms, open living areas, a priiiiivate pool, priiiiiivate spas for the penthouses, and a sun deck! I mean, how fancy! They’re everything you / (Lauren) has been looking for!
8. The location is just a hop skip and a jump away from the CBD, which means you’re minutes away from everything that Adelaide has to offer! This is perfect for your morning commute if you happen to work in the city, or for an incredibly cheap Uber ride home after a night out on the town.
9. When you buy in the 5061 postcode, you’ll never lose on your investment — it will always continue to be one of SA’s most sought-after suburbs! So when it comes time to sell, you’ll probably be “making it rain” all over SA!
10. It’s where Adelady is… need we say more?
Families living in this ‘hood often tend to stay put for generations. Why? Because it’s awesome! If you are wanting to move and be part of the awesome 5061 vibe, the super sophisticated Hyde Park Place apartments are now for sale!
Whether you’re after a penthouse or studio apartment, or something perfectly suited to your lifestyle, it’s available. So come and play over HERE and fall in love with your new 5061 address.
:: SPONSORED ::