Let us ask you a question… what do YOU want out of a getaway?
Are you into activities and keeping busy, or do you just want to hang out on a deck taking it all in (preferably with a glass of wine and a cheeseboard in front of you)? Do you want a romantic weekend for two, or are you bringing the whole fam with you? Do you prefer a winter or a summer getaway?
What if we told you that we have the perfect solution to all of the above — wrapped up with a shiny bow? Welcome to our virtual tour of West Beach Parks!
The name is a dead giveaway, but for anyone that hasn’t guessed yet — West Beach Parks is sitting smack-bang on the edge of 1.2km of the West Beach coastline. With a boardwalk running along the sand dunes and a “private” strip of beach for guests to enjoy — it couldn’t be more perfect for those who love the sand and salt.
Camping, glamping, bungalows and more — the opportunities are endless when it comes to picking your sweet digs. The precinct has two accommodation offerings, so let us break it down for you…
Beach Houses and Cabins galore, you can pick the perfect place for your brood — whether there are two or six of you! The Beach Houses and Cabins come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and even colours. We’re completely obsessed with the rainbow standard cabins!
You can choose from cabins that come with a luxe kitchen, bathroom, dining, lounge, and plush rooms filled with all the comforts you need for your stay — OR, you can pick a cabin that is a simple spot to sleep so you can spend the rest of your days soaking up the beach! The decking areas are designed for hanging out and drying off after a refreshing dip.
The BIG4 West Beach Parks is also home to every single style of camping set up that you could ever need. Powered sites are available on a slab or on grass, and even have options for your own private ensuite — because why forgo luxury when you’re setting up camp?
Speaking of camping luxury, if you’re looking for the sweet-spot between camping and cabins, check out the Eco Tents that are available. Fully set up and containing a double bed and bunks if needed, this camping-alternative is set up right near the waterpark at BIG4 and the jumping pillow so kids’ fun is only seconds away at all times!
Take it up a notch with the West Beach Parks Resort, just down the street! Still promising all the good times with a playground and pool, the accommodation on offer is a little more ‘grown up’, making it the perfect spot for a girls’ weekend away!
Families are ABSOLUTELY welcome at the resort, and there’s plenty to do — it just depends on what you’re after.
The resort is also ideal for businesses or groups with a special occasion to be celebrated, offering a central Garden View function room.
So what else is on offer?
You know that feeling at Christmas when there are a bunch of presents under the tree and it’s all so exciting, and you just don’t quite know which one to open first? That’s how we felt when picking from the looooong list of activities available at West Beach Parks!
- Fire pits to keep your fingers (and your marshmallows) toasty warm, even when its freeezing outside!
- The beach — it’s right there, just waiting for you to started on all those sandcastles, long walks, and dips in the ocean. You can either dive a little deeper at the Marina, which has all the facilities needed to get your boat in the water just in time for that sunset cruise with dolphins… heaven!
- A water park at BIG4 — complete with a giant bucket of water that’s just waiting to tip on your head. The best part is the suspense as you wait for it to DROP.
- Barbecue areas — cook up a storm in the privacy of your own cabin or beach house, or get grilling on the communal barbecues.
- The Shack Cafe — every summertime food you could imagine is available — from hot chips to ice cream to fresh salads. No need to stress about cooking brekky, lunch or dinner — let The Shack look after the catering!
- Go-karts — seriously! You can hire a couple of go-karts from the resort — get ready, set, RACE!
- A golf course — as part of West Beach Parks, there is even a golf course so any golf-fanatics will be kept busy AND happy! And for a bit of light-hearted fun, treat the kids to a little game of mini golf onsite too!
- Pools — not one, but TWO pools on offer. One pool is in the BIG4 Holiday Park with shade and a shallow section for littlies to enjoy, and the other pool is at the resort in the brand new AquaCove. Complete with two water slides, five poolside cabanas and fifteen super comfy sun loungers, you won’t want to leave!
- Tennis courts — because what’s a bit of healthy competition between friends?
- Two jumping pillows and playgrounds — for the kids to go WILD on!
We dare you to try and find something missing from this wonderland — and when you realise it doesn’t get better than West Beach Parks, make sure to book in for your next getaway!
To check out more about West Beach Parks, head here…