As seen in Adelady magazine, issue 2.
This tasty treat brings all the fun and a bucket load of taste for hungry little cookie monsters.
Image credit :: Naomi Giatas
Time :: 20 mins + 2 hrs setting time
Makes :: 12
450g white chocolate chips
1 x 395g tin Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup broken cookies and mini Oreos
1 tbsp candy eyes
Few drops of blue food colouring
- Line a square baking pan with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler with water and place on low heat. Place chocolate chips and condensed milk in the top of the double boiler over hot (not boiling) water and allow to melt. When most of the chocolate is shiny, stir until smooth. Add food colouring, stir until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Top with cookies and candy eyes, pressing into the fudge.
- Chill for about 2 hours to set.
- To serve, cut into squares. Store in a sealed container for up to a week.
We used: Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk
Sweet goodies made with Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk go hand in hand with happy childhood memories and school bake sales. And no wonder — it’s been around for more than 100 years. We couldn’t resist giving the all-time favourite fudge a Cookie Monster makeover, and like Cookie Monster, little ones won’t be able to resist them. Pick up your condensed milk at Romeo’s.