As seen in Adelady magazine, issue 2.
This simple snack is diverse enough to pop on a cheese platter or as an exciting lunchbox treat.
Image credit :: Naomi Giatas
Time :: 25 minutes + cooling time
Makes :: 12
1 packet Violet Crumble bite size chunks, roughly chopped
500g marshmallows, halved
250g Marie Biscuits, roughly chopped
½ cup desiccated coconut
400g dark chocolate, chopped
600g milk chocolate, chopped
- Line the base and sides of 2 baking tins with baking paper.
- Combine Violet Crumble, marshmallows, biscuits and coconut in a large heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate by placing dark and milk chocolate in a large bowl over a double boiler and stirring until melted.
- Add the melted chocolate to the Violet Crumble mixture. Mix well to coat.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, pressing with the back of a spoon to level. Tap pans on bench to remove any air bubbles. Smooth the top. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from fridge and bring to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Cut into squares with a hot knife and serve.