Finally… Holiday Inn Express, welcome to Adelaide!
Here are 10 reasons why you’ll love it!
1. It’s so close to EVERYTHING. Bars, cafes, the new riverbank precinct, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Oval and The Festival Theatre — it’s in the heart of our CBD. This means, it’s perfect for the corporate traveller, the mad footy fans, the party and event goers, and of course, those wanting to live like a tourist in their own city.
2. It’s super cool inside. With head to toe wall art by SA’s Azzurro The Artist, it makes for the perfect Instagram photo. Not that we *care about Instagram or anything! They also try and support local with most of their produce from surrounding local businesses.
*We care about Instagram.
3. Free (and massive) buffet brekky with all accommodation. No strings attached. They even cater for the super healthy so you don’t have to just feast on pastries and delicious sweets. But of course, if you want to, you can. This is where it’s important that we tell you that they also have a gym, with everything you need for the perfect stay-cation workout.
4. The Great Room. Why? Because it’s GREAT! A massive space with a coffee bar, enormous buffet breakfast, a collection of share benches and stand alone tables, a sports lounge where you can kick back and watch the game and a big-arse meeting room, which you can book out for corporate events.
5. Free Wi-fi. Need we say more?
6. You can cancel your taxi. Stuff waiting around for a taxi after a great night out with the girls. What are you thinking about when you are on the side of the road waiting for your ride? A warm bed, and delicious late-night snacks. Holiday Inn Express have all that and more.
7. Bring the fam-bam. Think of the perfect little getaway for your beautiful family. Imagine seeing a show at The Festival Theatre, dinner at Jamie Oliver’s then a short walk “home”, to your hotel on Blyth Street. Or to mix things up a little, grab an Eco Caddy!
Image credit: Eco Caddy
8. It’s smart, easy and super affordable, with rooms ranging from $140-$200 a night.
9. Holiday Inn Express is run by an all female hotel management team. The A Team. All lovely and they all want you to have the best stay ever, so you come back for more.
10. It’s brand spanking new. Who doesn’t love a brand new hotel room?! Go and be the first of your friends to try it.
Check it out for yourself online…
:: Sponsored ::