By Laura Bakhtiarian
Spring has officially sprung, so it’s time to GET OUT and explore our amazing state – and what better way to do so than to put on the sand shoes (or hiking boots, why not dress the part?) and follow some of the walking trails around SA!
These are our 10 favourite walking trails – let us know where you like to go!
1. Morialta Falls Plateau Hike, Morialta Conservation Park
Image Credit :: @upaboveaus
2. Belair National Park, Adelaide Hills
Image Credit :: @lucidityofone
3. Anstey Hill Recreation Park, Tee Tree Gully
4. Marion Coastal Walking Trail, South
Image Credit :: @kirsty_gunn
5. Kaiki Walk, Granite Island Circuit, Fleurieu Peninsula
Image Credit :: @daverenshaw
6. Wirra Water Loop, Mambray Creek, Flinders Ranges
7. Forest Circuit Walk, Stringybark Campsite, Deep Creek, Fleurieu Peninsula
8. Tinjella Trail, Kuitpo Forest, Adelaide Hills
Dog Friendly (provided on leash)
Image Credit :: @visitadelaidehills
9. Heysen Trail Mt Lofty circuit, Adelaide Hills
Image Credit :: @louimia
10. Montacute Conservation Park Hike, Adelaide Hills
For more great trails, head here!